1. Installed Xcode6.3 from the apple developer website (https://developer.apple.com/
2. Use xcode-select –switch <path>/Xcode-6.3.app/Contents/
Developer (Answer by mskkdt in https://devtalk.nvidia.com/ default/topic/879431/cuda- programming-and-performance/ nvcc-amp-clang-7-no-typo-here- /)
3. Follow the subsequent procedure.
4. Link cuda SKD root dir in ccmake to /usr/local/cuda/samples as mentioned here https://devtalk.nvidia.
Other links that turned out to be useful:
1. Install DMG from command line http://commandlinemac.
blogspot.in/2008/12/ installing-dmg-application- from-command.html
2. Install pkg from command line http://apple.stackexchange.
4. Find OSX version from command line
questions/582/how-can-i-tell- what-version-of-os-x-im-on- from-the-command-line
5. Mac OSX SKDs
6. Print a variable in makefile. Use Anthony Earl Wong’s answer:
7. Xcode can’t be directly downloaded using wget or curl. Use this trick. Use the answer by Ethan:
- goto site
Jor click top-right
- now click
Xcodedownload link at apple.com;
- you will see one or more request records in the
- right click the latest record, then click
Copy as cURL;